Double-click to start typing
Double-click

SCOTTISH EXHIBITION BUDGERIGARS & FRIENDS

FOR ALL THINGS BUDGERIGAR

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > New Rings

Honor Dickie
Administrator

Well, the new rings have finally arrived at last, I have to say I am relieved, I had already had to ring 20 with old rings, but have rung 14 this morning with new rings and more to ring in the next few days, so bring on the new breeding season. I have another couple of new chicks hatched this morning.

How is everyone else doing?

Hope you all have a cracking breeding season in 2010.

Honor

December 29, 2009 at 6:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Docherty

Honor Dickie at 06:47AM on Dec 29, 2009

Well, the new rings have finally arrived at last, I have to say I am relieved, I had already had to ring 20 with old rings, but have rung 14 this morning with new rings and more to ring in the next few days, so bring on the new breeding season. I have another couple of new chicks hatched this morning.

How is everyone else doing?

Hope you all have a cracking breeding season in 2010.

Honor

Hi Honor my new rings have still not arrived and have just had to ring ten with 09 rings and a good few needing rung over the next few days and only have one 09 ring left so it will be 08 rings if they dont come tomorrow as that will be the last post till next tuesday. On a better note things are picking up in the shed after a poor first round the second round is looking much more productive good luck to everyone else this breeding season
--

Gary Docherty

http//dochertybudgerigars.webs.com

December 29, 2009 at 12:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.