Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing
Double-click

SCOTTISH EXHIBITION BUDGERIGARS & FRIENDS

FOR ALL THINGS BUDGERIGAR

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Two show weekend

Gary Docherty

Hello everyone would like to know what people do on the weekends that there is two shows on the same weekend?

I was just looking through the new show season dates and there is a couple of shows that are on in the same weekend, and they are all venues that i would have quite liked to have gone to and was just wanting to know what other members would do, ie just pick one of the shows to attend or have two show teams to choose from or would the same show team be ok for both shows ?

Any thoughts would be great.

--

Gary Docherty

http//dochertybudgerigars.webs.com

February 13, 2010 at 4:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honor Dickie
Administrator

Gary,

It usually is up to you, if they are at opposite ends of the country, it is often more difficult, so I usually pick the one nearest to me. If they are both in the same location and the birds are fit enough (along with yourself) then go to both, it really is up to the individual.

I would love to go to every show, but, it's just not possible all the time.

Hope this helps.

Honor

February 16, 2010 at 10:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Docherty

Honor Dickie at 10:26AM on Feb 16, 2010

Gary,

It usually is up to you, if they are at opposite ends of the country, it is often more difficult, so I usually pick the one nearest to me. If they are both in the same location and the birds are fit enough (along with yourself) then go to both, it really is up to the individual.

I would love to go to every show, but, it's just not possible all the time.

Hope this helps.

Honor

Hi Honor

Thanks very much for the reply its a pity the show dates could not have been spaced out better to make just one a weekend or at least if there had to be two it would have been good for club s to get together and if they had to be on the same weekend make them at clubs that are reasonably close together but i do understand that sometimes this might not be possible .

My thoughts are only that at these times we all want more entries at shows and the show dates have ruled me out of two show that i would have liked to have gone to birds being fit, I understand that i m only one person taking eight to ten birds but if there are a few others that could nt manage travelling to these shows at quite a distance within two days it fairly adds up the entries that would nt make it.

--

Gary Docherty

http//dochertybudgerigars.webs.com

February 16, 2010 at 10:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.