Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing
Double-click

SCOTTISH EXHIBITION BUDGERIGARS & FRIENDS

FOR ALL THINGS BUDGERIGAR

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Kingdom Of Fife Budgerigar Society

Gary Docherty

The entries for the young stock show are to be in for this Monday for the show on Saturday the 14th May .

Lets give this show a good entry and start the show season off as we mean to go on :D

--

Gary Docherty

http//dochertybudgerigars.webs.com

May 4, 2011 at 4:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

william peacock

Hi Gary, Yes it would be great if the Kingdom of Fife enjoyed a healthy entry,however when considering the costs entailed petrol entry fees, etc it could be an expensive outing for basically a young bird show albeit two year olds.Fine for the locals and even the Edinburgh lads,from here it's 180miles round trip,the answer might be car sharing,and that might be the only way the main shows will survive come the show season.Also I feel there's quite a bit of apathy  nowadays,take this forum for instance 66 members plus a great many who veiw it though not registered and if half a dozen occassionally submit commentsover a period of time you'd be lucky. Another gripe while I'm at it.Come 2012 the Club show reverts back to November,considering the weather these last two years could be a hazard for the loyal Scottish fanciers especially way up north! however enough moaning, best regards to all.

Willie P.   

--
May 6, 2011 at 11:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

allan fairgrieve

william peacock at May 6, 2011 at 11:18 AM

Hi Gary, Yes it would be great if the Kingdom of Fife enjoyed a healthy entry,however when considering the costs entailed petrol entry fees, etc it could be an expensive outing for basically a young bird show albeit two year olds.Fine for the locals and even the Edinburgh lads,from here it's 180miles round trip,the answer might be car sharing,and that might be the only way the main shows will survive come the show season.Also I feel there's quite a bit of apathy  nowadays,take this forum for instance 66 members plus a great many who veiw it though not registered and if half a dozen occassionally submit commentsover a period of time you'd be lucky. Another gripe while I'm at it.Come 2012 the Club show reverts back to November,considering the weather these last two years could be a hazard for the loyal Scottish fanciers especially way up north! however enough moaning, best regards to all.

Willie P.   

Maybe I missed it ,dont see it advertised

May 6, 2011 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Docherty

allan fairgrieve at May 6, 2011 at 5:37 PM

Willie P.   

Allan i ve not seen it advertised either i only know about the show as i recieved a schedule as i was at the show last year .I know you probably wont be able to make it as its on a Saturday but here are the details-KINGDDOM OF FIFE BUDGERIGAR SOCIETY

2010 RUNG BIRDS

SATURDAY 14TH MAY 2011

PHILP HALL

KIRKCALDY

Birds accepted from 7.30 till 10.00 am and the hall opens to the public from 1.30pm to 3.30pm

--

Gary Docherty

May 7, 2011 at 5:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

william peacock

Gary Docherty at May 7, 2011 at 5:08 AM

allan fairgrieve at May 6, 2011 at 5:37 PM

Willie P.   

Allan i ve not seen it advertised either i only know about the show as i recieved a schedule as i was at the show last year .I know you probably wont be able to make it as its on a Saturday but here are the details-KINGDDOM OF FIFE BUDGERIGAR SOCIETY

2010 RUNG BIRDS

SATURDAY 14TH MAY 2011

PHILP HALL

KIRKCALDY

Birds accepted from 7.30 till 10.00 am and the hall opens to the public from 1.30pm to 3.30pm

Hi Gary How did you fare at the Kingdom of Fife Show? Perhaps you could depict the best of colours etc. Regards Willie P.

--
May 16, 2011 at 12:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Docherty

Hi Wille thought i would have seen you there it was a very good show and they got a benched entry of 245

BIS Davy Fisher

BOS Findlay&Flavell

BEST O/A CHAMP/INTER D Burnett

BEST O/A NOV/BEG R Napier

CCs

NORMAL GREEN A Guthrie

NORMAL BLUE D Burnett

GREY GREEN D Fisher

GREY Quigley&Watson

OPALINE GREEN Quigley&Watson

OPALINE BLUE R Wilson

CINNAMON D Fisher

OPALINE CINNAMON D Burnett

LUTINO J Seymour

ALBINO D Fisher

YELLOW WING E Newall

WHITE WING W Orr

CRESTED A Brown

SPANGLE D Burnett

DOMINANT PIED I&M Yeats

RECESSIVE PIED Findlay&Flavell

YELLOWFACE D Fisher

ANY OTHER COLOUR Quigley&Watson

--

Gary Docherty

May 16, 2011 at 2:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

william peacock

Thanks for prompt reply Gary, sounds like a good show, well done to David, and the leading entrants. Regards Willie P.  

May 16, 2011 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

steviewing

just a quick update for kingdom of fife our next club meeting is on tuesday the 13th march at the philp hall in kirkcaldy there is a new sart time of 7oclock we will also be holding a nest feather show we are open to new members young and old please feel free to pop along.

March 9, 2012 at 8:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

steviewing

just to let ever one know that i will be updating on here on a regular basis for the kingdom of fife 

March 9, 2012 at 8:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Docherty
Hope everyone is looking forward to the show in a couple of weeks hope it gets well supported as I think its a great well run show and it seems so long since last years show season. I have managed to get the Saturday off so I'll be there might be the only Saturday show I'll manage to get to this year as there getting harder to get off in my work but hope to make as many Sunday shows as possible as long as the birds are OK. Gary
--

Gary Docherty

May 7, 2012 at 10:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.