Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing
Double-click

SCOTTISH EXHIBITION BUDGERIGARS & FRIENDS

FOR ALL THINGS BUDGERIGAR

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Honor

Gary Docherty
Hi everyone just wanted to know if anyone knew if Honor had left the hobby would be good to hear from either Honor herself or if anyone knows anything. Cheers Gary
--

Gary Docherty

http//dochertybudgerigars.webs.com

May 5, 2012 at 3:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Duncan Kean

hi Gary,i think Honors quite busy wiyh other things on her mind, shes not left the hobby just chillin out i think, however there does seem to be an overall lack of interest in the hobby just now, a lot of people are giving up which kind o worries me- this forums a good example as well in the way of lack of interest, i think its time for a BS run promotion on a large scale, i dont think theres enough getting done:(

--

Duncan

May 6, 2012 at 3:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Docherty
Thanks for reply Duncan that's good to know that she has nt given up as she does a lot of good for the hobby up here. I can't speak much about lack of interest as my interest is still as strong even though my birds are nt progressing at the speed I had hoped and anyone I have spoke to still have plenty interest so hopefully with show season upon us it will get everyones spirits up and get these show numbers back up. Duncan as for this forum I totally agree Honor put it on and has done a great job with the website but there has just been very little support and there is plenty people from the hobby up here on the net and even posting on other forums and don't bother with this one its very sad but what can you do that's why I have more or less given up with it.
--

Gary Docherty

May 7, 2012 at 9:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honor Dickie
Administrator

Gary Docherty at May 5, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Hi everyone just wanted to know if anyone knew if Honor had left the hobby would be good to hear from either Honor herself or if anyone knows anything. Cheers Gary

Hi Gary,

I'm still here, I had a bit of a bad year last year with work stress :(, however,I am finally beginning to get myself back to normal, unfortunately I was laid up with a bad back for most of April. Yes, I have to admit that I lost interest with everything for a while, but, now having some success with my breeding after a very late start :D..

Will i show this year? I haven't made up my mind yet, it's a very busy year again with work and I have a new granddaughter due any day.

I want to apologise to everyone, I neglected the site and friendships for  for a while, but, I am just beginning to catch up with everything and hope to see you all soon.

Thanks for caring 

Honor

--

Always try and help, what goes around comes around.

Honor

www.dickiebirds.webs.com

May 15, 2012 at 5:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tommy Buckett

Glad to see your still in the hobby and sorry to hear about your illhealth.I hope you continue to have success with your breeding. You are going to be very busy with the arrival of you grandaughter but hope you still find some time to do some of the shows.

--

Novice breeder and exhibitor B7288, SB947 http://b7288budgies.webs.com/

May 16, 2012 at 4:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Docherty

Honor Dickie at May 15, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Gary Docherty at May 5, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Hi Gary,

I'm still here, I had a bit of a bad year last year with work stress :(, however,I am finally beginning to get myself back to normal, unfortunately I was laid up with a bad back for most of April. Yes, I have to admit that I lost interest with everything for a while, but, now having some success with my breeding after a very late start :D..

Will i show this year? I haven't made up my mind yet, it's a very busy year again with work and I have a new granddaughter due any day.

I want to apologise to everyone, I neglected the site and friendships for  for a while, but, I am just beginning to catch up with everything and hope to see you all soon.

Thanks for caring 

Honor

Hi Honor Great to hear your still in the hobby. Some times there are more important things in life and budgies and hobbies in general just need to take a back seat but its good to know you have hung in there with the birds and good news about the breeding. Hopefully see you around the show this year. Gary
--

Gary Docherty

May 16, 2012 at 12:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.