Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing
Double-click

SCOTTISH EXHIBITION BUDGERIGARS & FRIENDS

FOR ALL THINGS BUDGERIGAR

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > lap top snag

william peacock

Just to say had problems with my lap top hence my silence these last few weeks, though looks like nothing new has come up. Got to say this has been one of my best breeding seasons ever no complaints at all.Hoping youngsters develope to full potential.Trust other forum members are doing well. Willie P.

May 6, 2012 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Docherty
Hi Willie Good to hear from you had wondered how I had nt heard much from you and had mentioned it to Davy. Have had laptop issues myself and went out and bought one of those tablet things to tide me over and what a mistake that has been its just caused more frustration. Good to hear about your breeding season I hope everyone else has enjoyed the same success and we can get some gold shows back this year. Gary
--

Gary Docherty

http//dochertybudgerigars.webs.com

May 7, 2012 at 10:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Duncan Kean

good season too, some nice ones, but still much to do

--

Duncan

May 7, 2012 at 1:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jondia

hi, i have just joined and have been reading some of the chats. i am not set up yet but i am working on that issue. i would appreciate some help finding a green pied hen just now, but will wait. as you can see i am out on the isle-of-skye so a bit remote. but i would like to be involved with this hobby and site. jondia.

--
May 8, 2012 at 8:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

william peacock

Hi John welcome to the Scottish Forum hopefully the combined knowlege of our members will help answer any queries you may have,Where were you based before Skye? You certainly seem to have many years of experience with a variety of bird species maybe it's us lot that will be seeking your knowlege. Best Regards Willie P.  

--
May 8, 2012 at 1:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Duncan Kean
Hi John, welcome, fire away wi yer questions and try and entice some long lost members back for a chat, watch that John Scammel though, ye canny get a word in edgeways-too much to say
--

Duncan

May 8, 2012 at 3:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jondia

haha, thank you william. i come from lancashire originally, i had my first pair of budgies at 8yrs old and just cant get birds out of my passions. i come from farming families and think that its breed in me. as for my knowledge well, i believe that we can always learn from others.

May 9, 2012 at 7:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

John Newall

Hi John , i see your looking for a green pied hen i have a 2012 bred normal green cinn pied hen if you want it , just collect and its yours.

cheers John

May 11, 2012 at 7:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honor Dickie
Administrator

william peacock at May 6, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Just to say had problems with my lap top hence my silence these last few weeks, though looks like nothing new has come up. Got to say this has been one of my best breeding seasons ever no complaints at all.Hoping youngsters develope to full potential.Trust other forum members are doing well. Willie P.

Haven't we all Willie.

Mine has gone to laptop heaven. Just catching up with emails and things, if I've missed any, sorry, not intentional.

Honor

--

Always try and help, what goes around comes around.

Honor

www.dickiebirds.webs.com

May 15, 2012 at 5:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tommy Buckett

Laptop's are great things when they are working but a right pain when they dont,had to replace the motherboard in this one 2 months ago was lost without it.What did we do before computers ?.The internet is a major source of information and need's to be utilised to try to promote the hobby and put a halt to dwindling numbers

--

Novice breeder and exhibitor B7288, SB947 http://b7288budgies.webs.com/

May 16, 2012 at 5:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Docherty

Tommy Buckett at May 16, 2012 at 5:23 AM

Laptop's are great things when they are working but a right pain when they dont,had to replace the motherboard in this one 2 months ago was lost without it.What did we do before computers ?.The internet is a major source of information and need's to be utilised to try to promote the hobby and put a halt to dwindling numbers

Hi Tommy 100% agree it really is the way forward.
--

Gary Docherty

http//dochertybudgerigars.webs.com

May 16, 2012 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.