Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing
Double-click

SCOTTISH EXHIBITION BUDGERIGARS & FRIENDS

FOR ALL THINGS BUDGERIGAR

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > New birdroom

Alan Cameron

Very pleased to say thay my new 16x8 foot shed was delivered and erected today, took the 2 guys about 2 hours. I have just wee odds and ends to do outside, put strips of wood along the side to hid the felt, put on guttering and a downpipe. Last but not least is to add my Alanmc name plaque on the side to make it look a real birdroom lol.

It be some time before I can get the inside done, but am so glad to just see the shed there, also all the building and my newly hatched bluetit chicks in the nestbox to the side of fence is fine with mum and dad flying back and forward all day.

May 17, 2012 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

william peacock

Good to hear you've erected your new birdroom Alan, and lucky you having blue tits nesting and feeding young I've all manner of birds nesting,in an around but though having nest boxes situated everywhere none are being used by tits.  Willie P.

--
May 17, 2012 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jondia

glad to here you are pleased with your new shed, wish i had mine up. that takes me to a question, could you suggest anywhere in the north west of scotland. i would consider anywhere really to purchase a good shed (8x10 and 10x12). my main problem is getting them to deliver to sky.

May 18, 2012 at 1:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alan Cameron

I guess that is going to be a big problem for you, the place I used is in Falkirk area I live 7 - 8 miles from there in Cumbernauld so it is classed as a free local delivery. To deliver to Sky sure would cost a bomb as the saying goes. I would say the best place for you to look would be Oban / Fort William area.

May 18, 2012 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honor Dickie
Site Owner

Alan,

I'm glad your shed is up and I'm sure everyone is looking forward to seeing it as it progresses, then comes the fun part:D

June 10, 2012 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.